Makita Cordess Vacuum Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Cordess Vacuum Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Mar 6, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Up to 13 mins of continuous use from a single fully charged 18 V compact Lithium-Ion 2 Ah battery
- Redesigned floor nozzle for improved maneuverability and debris collection
- Strong suction power for fast and efficient cleaning
- Bagless two-stage cloth filtration system allows for easier cleaning and quicker debris disposal
- Increased storage capacity for longer time between waste disposal
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 18-3/4 in long
- Weighs only 2.7 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic soft grip handle provides increased comfort and control
The Makita 18 V compact Lithium-Ion cordless vacuum kit, model XLC02R1B, is a compact and powerful cordless vacuum with strong suction for fast and efficient cleaning. At only 18-3/4 in L this compact vacuum can be used as a "hand-vac" or with the floor nozzle extension for floors, carpets and hard-to-reach spaces. The XLC02R1B is a kit and includes the fast-charging 18 V compact Lithium-Ion battery and efficient rapid optimum charger. It's part of Makita's expanding 18 V Lithium-Ion system, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18 V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18 V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the star protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
|Battery Capacity||2 Ah|
|Includes||(1) BL1820B 18 V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact 2.0 Ah Battery (1) DC18RC 18 V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (1) XLC02ZB 18 V LXT Vacuum (1) 456586-66 in Black Crevice Nozzle (1) 443060-3 Cloth Vacuum Filter (1) 456585-8 Crevice Nozzle Holder (1) 456587-4 Extension Attachment (1) 451208-3 Filter (1) 123539-7 Floor Nozzle|
|Run Time||15 min|
|Vacuum Capacity||1.3 Pt|