DeWalt Flexvolt 60-Volt Max Brushless 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw With Brake, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Flexvolt 60-Volt Max Brushless 7-1/4-Inch Cordless Circular Saw With Brake, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Up to 47% more power vs the DCS575**
- Maximum bevel capacity of 57° with bevel stops at 22.5° and 45°
- Integrated LED for increased visibility and cut accuracy
- Uses a 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade and features a maximum cut depth of 2-9/16 in. at a 90° bevel
- Electric brake stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Integrated rafter hook for quick and easy storage
Our most powerful tools just got better with the FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in Cordless Circular Saw with Electric Brake. It has up to 47% more power than the DCS575 60V MAX* Circular Saw** with 2456 unit watts out. It combines the power of a corded circular saw with the portability and convenience of cordless thanks to revolutionary DEWALT FLEXVOLT technology that offers a no-load speed of 5800 RPM. Battery and charger sold separately.
Bare tool - battery not included * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54. **The DEWALT DCS578 with a DCB609 60V MAX* FLEXVOLT battery has up to 47% more power vs the DEWALT DCS575 with a DCB606 60V MAX* FLEXVOLT battery
|Bare Tool/Kit||Bare Tool|
|Battery Chemistry||Lithium Ion|
|Bevel Stops||22.5, 45°|
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45 deg||2 in|
|Depth of Cut at 90°||2-9/16 in|
|Includes||(1) DCS578 60V MAX* Brushless 7-1/2 in Cordless Circular Saw, (1) Blade, (1) Blade Wrench|
|Warranty||3 yr Limited|