P.F. Harris 32-Fl. Oz. Roach Killer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
32-Fl. Oz. Roach Killer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Mar 8, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Contains cypermethrin as active ingredient. We recommend using this product with Harris roach tablets to most effectively control infestations and prevent roaches from returning.
- Residual spray keeps killing German cockroaches for up to 12 months
- EPA registered and approved in all 50 states
- .03% deltamethrin active ingredient
- Water based, odorless and non-staining
- For indoor and outdoor use
Water-based, odorless formula kills roaches after spray dries thoroughly. Keeps killing German cockroaches for up to one year.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Application||Apply as spot and crack & crevice treatment to areas where roaches crawl and hide, especially in hidden areas around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, around windows and doors, and behind and under refrigerators, cabinets and sinks.|
|Boiling point||212° F|
|Flash Point||200° F|
|Nozzle Type||Trigger Spray|
|Size||32 fl oz|
|Vapor Pressure||17 mm-Hg|
|Viscosity||300 to 500 cPs|