Century Drill & Tool 9 x 3/4-Inch 14-Tpi Contractor Reciprocating Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9 x 3/4-Inch 14-Tpi Contractor Reciprocating Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Mar 7, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Lasts 10X longer unique nitro hardening process for optimal strength and blade life
- Fused cobalt teeth 5% cobalt teeth fused to flexible, shatter-proof body for rugged cutting
- 1/2 in universal shank fits all popular USA reciprocating saw blades
Century Drill & Tool CONTRACTOR Reciprocating Saw Blade, Bi-Metal, Cutting Edge Material: Cobalt, Teeth per Inch: 14, 9 in L, 3/4 in W, 0.035 in Thick, Applicable Materials: Ferrous Metal, Non-Ferrous Metal, Fiberglass, PVC, Package Type: Carded, Package Quantity: 1
|Applicable Materials||Ferrous Metal, Non-Ferrous Metal, Fiberglass, PVC|
|Cutting Edge Material||Cobalt|
|Teeth Per Inch||14|