DuraVent 4-Inch X 60-Inch Flexible Pellet Stove Chimney Pipe
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch X 60-Inch Flexible Pellet Stove Chimney Pipe
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Feb 27, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Use for offsetting rigid pipe around smoke shelf in masonry chimney only.
- Allows for offsets with biofuel appliances.
- Female and male ends twist-lock.
- Female end swivels for easy alignment.
- 60" flex section.
- Not for use in attics or wall spaces.
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent biofuel products such as corn, switch grass, cherry pits, soybeans, coffee husks, to name a few. Rate for continuous feed use flue temperatures up to 570° fahrenheit.
All PelletVent Pro components that come into contact with flue gases are built with an inner wall or corrosion resistant super-ferritic metal. PelletVent Pro is engineered with features for a durable, safe and aesthetical pleasing venting system. PelletVent Pro is a paten-pending system for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets, corn and other biofuels, or oil as fuel. As a result of Simpson DuraVents cutting edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation. PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. This perfect fit and finish is made possible with a laser-welded inner and outer wall.