Knauf Insulation 10 x 16 x 48-Inch R30 Ecobatt Kraft Faced Fiberglass Insulation Batt, 69.33-Square Foot
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10 x 16 x 48-Inch R30 Ecobatt Kraft Faced Fiberglass Insulation Batt, 69.33-Square Foot
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, May 16, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Softer to the touch, easy to cut, split and install
- GREENGUARD Gold certified, free of red list chemicals and formaldehyde
- Provides superior thermal and sound control performance
- Application attic
- Coverage area/compatibility feature and benefit: 10 in. D x 16 in. W x 48 in. L (69.33 sq. ft.)
- R-value feature and benefit improves personal comfort in your home or office
- Efficiency feature and benefit high-quality materials made of resilient fibers
- Installation feature and benefit durable kraft facing is marked in 1 ft. increments for faster installation, a stapling flange makes installation easier, pre-cut for fast installation, cuts easily, installs fast and contains low dust
- Material feature and benefit designed to last the life of the structure compression packaging fits more product in every bag
- Noise reduction feature and benefit reduces sound transmission
- Energy Star
Knauf EcoBatt Kraft faced fiberglass insulation with ECOSE Technology is a leading sustainable insulation. All of our batts are bonded with the revolutionary, industry-transforming, plant-based ECOSE Technology. They are validated by UL Environment as formaldehyde-free, and they contain no Red List chemicals. Made with a high degree of recycled glass, our insulation batts are pre-cut to install quickly and easily with low dust and low hassle. Our kraft facing is durable, resists tears, and is marked in 1 ft increments to streamline installation. And like every Knauf Insulation batt, EcoBatt is resilient and recovers quickly out of the package for a snug fit. Install Knauf Insulation in your home and stay comfortable year-round.
|For Use In||Residential|
|Number of Batts||13|
|Square Feet||69.33 sq ft|