Swan 1/2-Inch X 100-Foot Green Plastic Fair Lawn Garden Hose
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch X 100-Foot Green Plastic Fair Lawn Garden Hose
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Mar 1, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 250 PSI burst strength
- Light-duty garden hose for low-pressure needs such as watering delicate plants
- Maintains pressure at reduced flow rate to conserve water
- Abrasion-resistant jacket is easy to clean and helps prevent wear and tear
- High-impact plastic female coupling easily attaches to all standard faucets and most water accessories
- Economical and environmentally friendly
- 1/2 in inside diameter
- Available as a 25-ft. light-duty garden hose, a 50-ft. light-duty garden hose and a 100-ft. light-duty garden hose
- Made in the USA with global components
Designed for the typical backyard enthusiast, Swans FairLAWN water hose is a lightweight garden hose for low-water-pressure needs. Its light weight coupled with low PSI make it the best garden hose for accomplishing light-duty gardening tasks with the least amount of effort, such as watering delicate plants and rinsing off garden tools.
This low-water-pressure garden hose is also a great water-saving hose, making the FairLAWN both economical and environmentally friendly. It features a half-inch inside diameter, which delivers fewer gallons per minute of water, as well as a 250 PSI burst strength, which passes water more slowly through the garden hose.
Three-ply construction with nylon reinforcement supports burst-resistance, while a scuff-resistant jacket helps prevent the FairLAWN light-duty garden hose from wearing away. It also makes cleaning this garden hose for low pressure easy.
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|