Boshart Insert Elbow, 1 In Insert X 3/4 In Fip, 200 Psi, Polypropylene/PVC
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Insert Elbow, 1 In Insert X 3/4 In Fip, 200 Psi, Polypropylene/PVC
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Mar 9, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to change direction in piping
- Adapts to standard male pipe threads
- Fitting reduces to smaller tubing size
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Insert fittings are used with polyethylene (PE) pipe in buried cold water applications only, such as irrigation, residential lawn sprinkler systems, water service pipe and swimming pool installations. Insert fittings join to PE pipe with stainless steel clamps.
|Connection Type||Insert x FIP|
|Diameter||1 X 3/4 in|
|Material Specification||ASTM D2609|
|Nominal Size||1 x 3/4 in|
|Pressure Rating||200 psi|
|Suitable for||Polyethylene Tube|