DAP 10-Fl. Oz. White Heavy Duty Max Construction Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Fl. Oz. White Heavy Duty Max Construction Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, May 22, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Up to 5x faster bond strength
- All materials
- Easy to gun
- VOC compliant
- Delivers up to 5x faster bond strength for the toughest applications
- Tenacious adhesion to all materials
- Adheres to wet surfaces
- Interior/exterior use
- Application temperature range: 20 degree F - 120 degree F
- Service temperature range: -40 degree F - 200 degree F
- Low odor
- Meets ASTM D3498 & C557
DYNAGRIP HEAVY DUTY MAX is a premium hybrid adhesive that delivers 5X faster bond strength for heavier applications where bond strength and cure speed are critical. Offering exceptional adhesion to porous & non-porous building materials, DYNAGRIP Heavy Duty MAX is a versatile high-performance adhesive ideal for application on wet surfaces, PVC, glass, marble, and metal.
|Applicable Materials||ABS, Aluminum, Ceramic, Fiber Cement, Foamboard, Granite, Marble, Masonry, Metal, OSB, Plywood, PVC, Wood|
|Application Method||Caulking Gun|
|Application Temperature||20 - 120° F|
|Compositions||Limestone, Proprietary Phthalate Esters, Calcium Carbonate, Quartz|
|Coverage||1/4 in Bead Yields 32 Linear ft, 3/8 in Bead Yields 14 Linear ft|
|Curing time (hours)||24 hr|
|Density||1.71 to 1.71 g/cc|
|Drying time||20 min|
|Flash Point||93.3° C|
|VOC Content||7.8 g/L|
|Size||10 fl. oz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ASTM C557 Specified|
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|