ZIPWALL 12-Foot Aluminum Spring-Loaded Dust Barrier Pole
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Foot Aluminum Spring-Loaded Dust Barrier Pole
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, May 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Spring-loaded design for quick, easy and safe setup
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Telescope up to 12 ft (from 4 ft 7 in )
- Innovative non-skid, non-marking head and plate
- GripDisks prevent sliding on smooth floors
- Work with positive and negative air
- Help comply with the EPA RRP rule
- Each pole weighs just 2 lb
Zipwall® 12 spring-loaded dust barrier poles are designed for the professional contractor. They are easy to use, easy to store and a significant time saver. These poles are strong and lightweight, telescope up to 12 ft high and twist to lock. Each spring-loaded pole takes seconds to set up without a ladder. The innovative non-skid, non-marking head locks the barrier material, allowing it to be raised with the pole and holds it securely in place without damaging the ceiling. A tight dust barrier can be set up in just a few minutes, one pole at a time, without ladders, tape or damage.
The Zipwall® 12 poles are the prime Zipwall® poles. Anodized aluminum construction makes them sturdier than stainless steel, smoother to raise and to lock and the best foundation for Zipwall® accessories like FoamRail™ tapeless seals. These poles are built for heavy use and their size is perfect for both residential and commercial jobs.
|Type||Dust Barrier Pole|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||EPA RRP Compliant|
|Country of Origin||China|