Milwaukee Shockwave Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit, 5-Piece
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Shockwave Carbide Hammer Drill Bit Kit, 5-Piece
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Feb 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty engineered for hammer drills and impacts
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Wide flute design for fast dust removal
- ¼’ inch hex shank for added tool versatility
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Ideal for concrete, brick, and block
- Kit includes (1) 5/32 inch (1) 3/16 inch (1) 1/4 inch (1) 5/16 inch (1) 3/8 inch
Our SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick, and block. Wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a inchHex Shank, MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers. Available in sizes up to 1/2 in
|Includes||(1) 5/32 in (1) 3/16 in (1) 1/4 in (1) 5/16 in (1) 3/8 in|
|Number of Tools in Kit||5|
|Type||Drill Bit Kit|