Option Archery Quivalizer Bow Stabilizer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Quivalizer Bow Stabilizer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, May 16, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 5 arrow capacity
- Aluminum machined hood
- No tools, quick detach
- Also mounts in standard upright quiver position
- Total weight 12.5 ounces (including quick attach blocks)
- Designed by Dan Evans, patent protected
- 100-percent USA made and assembled
Option Archery's aptly named Quivalizer™ reduces bow weight, improves bow balance and increases aiming stability at full draw by combining the quiver and the stabilizer into a single unit. No tools quick release connections allow the Quivalizer™ to be used like a one-piece quiver. It can be clipped to the side of the bow for storage and transport and moved into shooting position in a matter of seconds. The Quivalizer™ is easily converted from right to left hand, allows the arrows to be stored on either side of the stabilizer and offers left/right adjustment to fine tune your bow's balance at full draw.