GRK Fasteners #10 Thread T25 Drive R4 Series Framing Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
#10 Thread T25 Drive R4 Series Framing Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, May 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Recessed star drive for zero stripping, with six points of contact
- CEE thread enlarges hole to reduce splitting
- W-CUT for low torque, faster drive
- ZIP-TIP for no pre-drilling faster penetration
- Cutting pockets provide a clean hole, reduces splitting and bore with precision
- Case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Frame with ease and confidence
GRK's R4™ self-countersinking screw has a patented underhead with saw-blade like cutting teeth and six self-contained cutting pockets. Together they act similar to a circular saw-blade, transporting the drill dust away from the edge of the screw hole while cutting a perfectly clean hole into even the most brittle materials without cracking any surface treatment. This design enhances the R4 ft s versatility by allowing the fastener to countersink into even the hardest woods. The head of the screw closes the hole off with precision leaving no damaged fibers around the head. R4™ screws 2 in and longer have a four threaded CEE thread. This enlarges the screw hole for the non-threaded portion of the fastener, allowing the wood to settle easily. It increases the screw's drawing strength and reduces the friction on the screw shank that lowers the driving torque.
|Applicable Materials||Fiberboard, Melamine, Plastic, Sheet Metal, Wood|