Milwaukee M12 Cordless 3/8-Inch Drill /Driver, Includes Battery And Charger
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
M12 Cordless 3/8-Inch Drill /Driver, Includes Battery And Charger
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and or drilling at 90 deg for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- Inline-grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- All metal 3/8 in chuck and 1/4 in hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
Our M12 FUEL installation drill/driver kit features four dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in -lb of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in chuck, offset driver, 1/4 in hex and right angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool's compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE brushless motor, delivering you with 1600 rpm and 300 in -lb of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12 RedLithium battery packs, delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12 V tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head.
Bare Tool Only - Battery and Charger not included. Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Chuck Size||3/8 in|
|Includes||(1) 1/4 in Hex Attachment (1) 3/8 in Metal Chuck Attachment (1) Belt Clip (1) Compartmentalized Contractor Bag (1) M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver (1) M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (2) M12 RedLithium CP2.0 Battery Pack (1) Offset Attachment (1) Right Angle Attachment|
|Torque||300 in -lb|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|