Diablo 4-1/2-Inch Diamond Tuck Point Blade For Masonry
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-1/2-Inch Diamond Tuck Point Blade For Masonry
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
- Integrated Dual Blade Design for mortar joint removal at the ultimate speed
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Optimized diamonds segments and diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in high speed cutting applications
- Compatible with 7/8-inch, 20mm and 5/8-inch arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20mm and 5/8-inch
- For dry cutting only
- Max RPM of 13,280
Diablo's diamond Tuck Point blades provide extreme durability, minimal downtime, increased productivity in mortar joint removal. Featuring an integrated dual blade design that sandwiches two blades together, separated by a washer, for ultra-fast material removal in mortar joints. The disc's industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
|Arbor||7/8 in , 20mm, 5/8 in|
|Rim Design||Tuck Point|