Diablo 4-Inch Diamond Segmented Cut-Off Discs For Masonry
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-Inch Diamond Segmented Cut-Off Discs For Masonry
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Taller segments containing superior quality diamonds along with an ultra-durable bond to the disc body for up to 2x longer life
- Hardened disc body absorbs vibration and increases impact resistance to deliver superior quality cuts in hardened materials
- Optimized diamonds segments and diamond distribution lead to constant diamond exposure for maximum performance in high speed cutting applications
- Compatible with 7/8-inch, 20mm and 5/8-inch arbors
- Includes two bushings: 20mm and 5/8-inch
- For dry and wet cutting
- Max RPM of 15,250
Diablo's diamond segmented masonry cut-off discs provide extreme durability and longer life in concrete, concrete with rebar, brick and cinder block. These diamond rimmed discs deliver up to 2X longer cutting life versus standard diamond cut-off discs. The disc's industrial-grade diamonds with hardened disc body delivers lasting durability and maximizes cutting quality in hardened materials even in extreme applications.
|Arbor||7/8 in , 20mm, 5/8 in|