Diablo 3/16-Inch X 4-Inch X 6-Inch Multi-Material Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/16-Inch X 4-Inch X 6-Inch Multi-Material Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Diablo made carbide tip withstands impact and high heat applications for superior life versus standard multi-purpose hammer drill bits
- Multi-Ground Grip Point Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Optimized flute design removes dust/chip build-up faster, keeping the carbide tip cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Impact Strong™ increases shank stability and durability
- More holes per charge in cordless impact and drill drivers
- Maximum performance in hammer or rotary drilling applications
Diablo's Multi-Material Carbide Tipped Hammer Drill Bit range provides faster starts and longer life in tile, masonry, concrete, wood and metal. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tip extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill faster holes. The multi-ground Grip Point tip design allows for aggressive starts that produce clean, fast holes in a variety of applications. This range is Impact Strong™ for increased shank stability and durability in cordless and corded impact and drill drivers.
|Working Length||4 in|