Milwaukee 5/32 x 6-Inch Carbide-Tipped Masonry Hammer Drill Bit 1-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/32 x 6-Inch Carbide-Tipped Masonry Hammer Drill Bit 1-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Up to 5x life in concrete
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Ideal for concrete, brick, and block
- Up to 2x faster drilling vs. standard masonry drill bits
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick, and block
- Wide flute design for fast dust removal
Our Carbide Hammer Drill Bits use sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry material. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking when drilling into concrete, brick, and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits' wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. The extended life of the MILWAUKEE® Carbide Hammer Drill Bits provides the ideal solution in concrete, brick, and block.
|Useable Length||4 in|