Dremel 3/8-Inch Hss Cutter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/8-Inch Hss Cutter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for shaping, hollowing, grooving, slotting, inlaying and making tapered holes in soft metals, plastics and woods especially on curved surfaces
- Also used for slotting & inletting
- Use on soft materials, plastic & wood
- 1/8-inch shank
A versatile, high-quality cutter made of high-grade steel for use on wood, plastic and soft metals.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
- Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
|Type||High Speed Cutter|