Scotts Insect Killer Granules
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Insect Killer Granules
- S09 99605B
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs for four months, guaranteed
- Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young
- Kills 25% more grub types versus original GrubEx
- Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders
Prevent grubs from damaging your lawn with Scotts® GrubEx®1 season long grub killer. A single application can stop and prevent grubs all season long. Apply during spring or early summer to kill grubs as they develop. Using Scotts® GrubEx®1 season long grub killer annually can also help control Japanese beetle infestations. Easily apply with a Scotts® broadcast, drop, handheld or Wizz® spreader and stop grubs before they damage your lawn.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Compositions||Titanium Oxide, 2-Pyrrolidinone, 1-Methyl|