WAYNE 3/4-Inch Outlet 120-Volt 4.8-Amp 1010-Gph Utility Pump
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch Outlet 120-Volt 4.8-Amp 1010-Gph Utility Pump
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed, laundry tubs, window wells, buckets
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces, flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls and more
- 30 ft max head removes water down to 1/16 in of surface, virtually dry
- Portable electric water removal pump, is completely submersible for the larger water removal jobs
- Easy hang tab feature, for seasonal storage
- Corrosion-resistant, sealed thermoplastic construction with six leg stable base design
- 10 ft power cord for hard to reach places, with cord wrap handles
- 3/4 in corrosion resistant brass discharge outlets, with tethered cap seals, fits any standard garden hose
The WAYNE WWB WaterBUG® submersible water removal pump with multi-flow technology, is the tool for you, our patent pending multi-flo technology is key and allows the user, easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the water removal application. The top discharge should be used to drain water from confined spaces, a window well, laundry tub, even from 5 gal buckets. Side discharge should be selected for easy water removal from open areas, flat roofs, flooded basements, shower stalls, flooded yard. Our patent pending multi ring suction strainer filters debris, keeping it clear from the suction intake which minimizes clogging. This powerful tool pumps up to 1350 gal/Hr, connects to a standard garden hose and removes water down to a 1/16 in of the surface, making the area virtually dry, for quality you can trust. Stop allowing water to bug you. Remove it with WaterBUG® WAYNE's WaterBUG® submersible water removal pump with multi-flo technology, is the water removal tool for every home. WAYNE WaterBUG's® patent pending multi-flo technology is key and allows the user, easy selection of the appropriate discharge for any water removal application. Our easy to clean, multi ring suction strainer removes water down to virtually dry at 1/16 of an in. Proudly assembled in the USA, for quality you can trust.
|Flow Rate||1010 gph|
|Maximum Head||1350 gal/hr|
|Outlet Connection Size||3/4 in|
|Overall Height||10 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|