Kilz 5-Gallon Flat White Interior Primer, Standard
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Gallon Flat White Interior Primer, Standard
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Improves topcoat uniformity & appearance
- Works with oil and water-based topcoats
- Seals porous surfaces
- Improves topcoat uniformity and appearance
- Hides light marks and seals porous surfaces
KILZ 1 STANDARD Primer is designed for use on multiple interior surfaces helping save cost by reducing the number of coats of paint needed to achieve optimal results. It seals porous surfaces, hides minor scuffs and marks and promotes a more uniform appearance of the topcoat. Its ready to brush, roll or spray and can be top-coated after one hour with latex or oil-based paint. Use KILZ STANDARD Primer on almost all interior surfaces including wood, drywall, plaster, brick, masonry and more. Not recommended for flooring, glossy surfaces, mold and mildew prone surfaces or for stain-blocking.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Applicable Materials||Brick Drywall Masonry Plaster Wood|
|Application Temperature||50 to 90° F|
|Composition||Clay (kaolin) Limestone Titanium Dioxide Nepheline Syenite|
|Container Size (Nominal)||5 gal|
|Coverage Area||1500-2000 sq. ft.|
|Drying time||30 min-1 hr|
|Net Content||5 gal|
|P H Range||7 to 10|
|Suitable for||Wood, drywall, brick, masonry|
|VOC Content||100 g/L|
|Viscosity||90 to 100 ku|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Trichloroethylene and Ethylbenzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|