Skil 7-1/2-Amp 1/2-Inch Corded Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/2-Amp 1/2-Inch Corded Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jun 19, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High torque 7.5-AMP motor
- 1/2-inch heavy-duty keyed chuck
- Side assist handle
- 2-finger variable speed trigger
- Built-in horizontal bubble level
- Lock-on button
- Soft-grip handle
Get the job done with SKIL 7.5A 1/2-inch corded drill. High torque and variable speed (0-950-RPM) help you tackle even the most demanding jobs. The heavy-duty 1/2-inch keyed chuck provides durability in tough applications. A side-assist handle improves safety and increases control, and a horizontal bubble level allows for more accurate drilling.
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Includes||Drill, Auxiliary Handle, Depth Gauge, Key|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty||1 yr Limited|