CUSTOM 25-Lb Bag Oyster Gray Characteristic Powder Polyblend Plus Sanded Grout
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
25-Lb Bag Oyster Gray Characteristic Powder Polyblend Plus Sanded Grout
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Brighter, more vivid finished color
- Enhanced color consistency
- Better resistance to efflorescence
- Easy to use - just mix with water
- Polymer fortified for hard, durable, professional results
- Resists shrinking, cracking, powdering and wear
Polyblend® Plus has all of the great features of original Polyblend®, plus some new value-added enhancements to improve performance, finished color and color consistency. It is now an ANSI A118.7 polymer-modified, cement-based sanded grout that produces hard, dense joints that resist shrinking, cracking and wear. Formulated for durability, Polyblend® Plus sanded grout accommodates 1/8 to 1/2 in (3.1 to 12.7 mm) joints for interior or exterior installations, including floors, countertops, walls, ceilings, showers, fountains and pools.
|Applicable Materials||Brick, Cement, Ceramic, Glass, Mosaic, Natural Stone, Non-Vitreous, Porcelain, Quarry, Semi-Vitreous, Stone Veneer, Terrazzo, Vitreous|
|Application||For use to fill joint widths 1/8 to 1/2 in (3.1 to 12.7 mm), both floor and wall installations, residential and commercial applications, countertops, tub surrounds, showers, high-traffic areas and submerged conditions|
|Compositions||Crystalline Silica, Quartz, Portland Cement, Calcium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Carbon Black|
|Compression Strength||>3000 psi|
|Coverage Area||552 sq-ft|
|Curing time||72 hr|
|Drying time||72 hr|
|Flash Point||>212° F|
|Net Content||25 lb|
|PH Range||10 to 12.5|
|Resists||Crack, Powder, Shrink, Wear|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI A108.10/A118.6/A118.7 Specified | ASTM C109/C531/C580 Specified | OSHA HAZCOM2012 29 CFR 1910.1200 Approved|
|Temperature Rating||50 to 100° F|
|Tensile Strength||>500 psi|
The following information is subject to change without notice