Diablo 1/2 x 1-11/16-Inch SDS-Plus 2-Cutter Carbide Tip Hammer Stop Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 1-11/16-Inch SDS-Plus 2-Cutter Carbide Tip Hammer Stop Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Diablo made carbide withstands impact and high heat applications, dramatically extending life versus standard hammer bits
- Stop Collar for efficient shallow anchor installations
- Optimized brazing and hardening process extends life of carbide tips and increases productivity
- Maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers
Diablo's SDS-Plus 2-cutter carbide-tipped hammer stop bits provide one of the fastest and longest lasting drilling solutions on the market for concrete. Featuring a Stop Collar, these bits have a pre-determined stopping point for efficient shallow anchor installations. Optimized with a unique brazing and hardening process, the carbide tips extends life and productivity, allowing users to drill fast, accurate holes. Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS-Plus rotary hammers.
|Number of Cutters||2|
|Shank Type||SDS Plus|
|Type||Hammer Stop Bit|
|Working Length||1-11/16 in|