Diablo 5/8 x 10 x 12-Inch Rebar Demon SDS-Plus 4-Cutter Full Carbide Head Hammer Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/8 x 10 x 12-Inch Rebar Demon SDS-Plus 4-Cutter Full Carbide Head Hammer Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Up to 7X longer life versus standard 2-cutter hammer drill bits
- Diablo made Dura-Carbide features up to 2X more carbide that withstands up to 1800F of intense heat to combat rebar hits versus standard bits that fail at 800F
- Impact Resistant 4-Cutter Full Carbide heat extracts smaller bites of rebar for controlled, consistent carbide wear and reduced vibration to deliver fast, precise holes
- Tri-Metal Fusion Welding features up to 3X stronger weld to keep the full carbide head intact during extreme impact such as rebar
- Precision Tip delivers stability and accuracy required for fast, precise holes
- Optimized flute design removes dust faster, keeping the carbide head cooler for ultimate strength and durability
- Wear mark indicator ensures precise hole making
- Optimized for maximum performance in corded and cordless SDS Plus or SDS Max rotary hammers
Diablo's revolutionary, most complete range of SDS-Plus and SDS-Max Rebar Demon™ 4-cutter full-carbide head hammer bits are the only bits designed to be the most durable, fastest and coolest solutions on the market. The Rebar Demon bits feature up to 2X more Dura-Carbide to withstand up to 1800F of intense heat whereas standard bits fail at 800F. Diablo's impact resistant 4-cutter full-carbide head withstands the stress of high-powered hammer drills and the impact of rebar by taking small bites of rebar to deliver controlled carbide wear, reduced vibration and up to 7X longer life. Produced with Tri-Metal Fusion Welding, the full-carbide head resists heat and prevents breakage in extreme impact situations. Precision Tip delivers the stability and accuracy required to produce fast, precise holes in reinforced concrete for anchor setting.
|Head Type||Full Carbide Head|
|Number of Cutters||4|
|Shank Type||SDS Plus|
|Type||Hammer Drill Bit|
|Working Length||10 in|