Diablo 4-5/8-Inch 13-Tpi Bi-Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades For Ultra Fine Finish Cuts In Wood 5-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
4-5/8-Inch 13-Tpi Bi-Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades For Ultra Fine Finish Cuts In Wood 5-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jan 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Optimized body design for precise and accurate straight, angled and curved cuts
- Bi-directional tooth design for ultra-fine top & bottom finishes
- Fast plunge tip design enables faster and easier plunging
- T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank jig saws
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws
Diablo's bi-metal teeth jig saw blades are specifically designed for maximum durability, cut quality and longer life in ultra-fine finish wood applications. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. The optimized blade design provides precise cuts in straight, angled and intricate curved cutting applications. A bi-directional tooth design features teeth facing in opposite directions at each end of the blade to deliver ultra-fine finishes on the top and bottom of the wood. T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank cordless and corded jig saws.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|