Diablo 3-5/8-Inch 21-Tpi Bi-Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blade For Medium Metal 5-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-5/8-Inch 21-Tpi Bi-Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blade For Medium Metal 5-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ultra-hardened cutting edge for up to 5x longer life than standard blades
- Back taper body design for fast, clean cuts
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and friction
- Fast plunge tip design enables faster and easier plunging
- Maximum performance in cordless and corded jig saws
Diablo's bi-metal teeth jig saw blades are specifically designed for maximum durability, longer life and speed in medium metal applications ranging from 1/16 to 1/8 thickness. These high-performance blades feature an ultra-hardened cutting edge to deliver up to 5X longer life than standard blades. A back taper blade design and Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating reduces heat and pitch build up for fast and clean cuts in metal. T-shank design fits all combo and most U-shank cordless and corded jig saws.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|