Kwikset Satin Chrome Zinc AAA Grade Electronic Pembroke Lever
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Satin Chrome Zinc AAA Grade Electronic Pembroke Lever
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Explore the benefits of SmartCode 955
- Keypad stays lit for 5 seconds after inactivity
- Robust metallic design for enhanced durability
- Against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- BHMA certified AAA - Highest residential security, durability and finish ratings
- SmartKey Security re-key technology is compatible with Kwikset (KW1) keyway
- Keyed lever operated by key outside or electronic keypad
- Reversible lever for left-hand or right-hand doors
- Property managers can disable the Passage Mode so that it auto-locks every ime and a key or code is required for entry
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on a standard door (1-3/8 to 1-3/4 in thick) and 2-1/8 in cross bore hole
Kwikset Electronic Pembroke Lever, Traditional Design, AAA Security Grade, 9 V Battery Power Source, 3 years Battery Life, Adjustable Backset Type, 2-3/8 in or 2-3/4 in Backset Size, 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 in Door thickness, 1 Number of Cylinders, KW1 Keyway, Keyless, SmartKey Re-Key Technology, Round Corner Latch, 1 x 2-1/4 in Faceplate Size, Full Lip Round Corner Strike, 2-1/4 in Strike Size, 30 Number of User Codes, Commercial Commercial/Residential, 3-5/16 in Projection Size, Motorized Bolt, Yes Keypad Included, Yes Lighted Keypad, No Biometric Lock, Zinc, Satin Chrome, Dimensions: 5-31/32 in H x 5-3/4 in W x 3-5/16 in D