QEP 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2-Inch Square Notch Comfort Grip Trowel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2-Inch Square Notch Comfort Grip Trowel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jul 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- High quality 11 x 4-1/2-inch trowel designed for the professional
- Rustproof stainless steel blade
- Large, contoured and cushioned grip handles for comfort
- Durable 230mm aluminum die-cast shank
- Extra handle-to-shank clearance to allow for complete hand rotation
- Longer shank with 9 rivets
- First and last rivet reinforced and welded
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- Longer blade life is preferred by professional flooring installers
- Always check adhesive/mortar manufacturer's trowel recommendations before selecting a trowel notch
- All Trowels Measure: Width x Depth x Space Apart
QEP Comfort Grip Stainless Steel Trowels are crafted with high quality materials for an extended life. With a rustproof, 11 x 4.5-inch blade, this trowel is great for professional installations and multi-use, DIY renovation projects. This square-notch trowel features 9 rivets, two of which are reinforced for durability, reducing the chances of trowel breakage, even in the most challenging installations. Use this trowel to easily apply thinset on tile up to 8 x 8-inch, laminated wood plank flooring and flat milled solid flooring.