QEP 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4-Inch Square-Notch Wood Handle Trowel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4-Inch Square-Notch Wood Handle Trowel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Quality trowel measuring 11 x 4-1/2-inch designed for the professional installer
- Hardened and tempered steel blade, ground and polished for long lasting durability
- Large wooden handle for an easy grip
- Aluminum die-cast shank
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
- Always check adhesive/mortar manufacturer's trowel recommendations before selecting a trowel notch
- All Trowels Measure: Width x Depth x Space Apart
The QEP 11-inch Traditional Carbon Steel Trowel features a durable, hardened and tempered steel blade. The large wooden handle makes this trowel easy to maneuver. The die-cast aluminum shank supports this trowel with extra strength. Use this trowel to easily apply thinset on tile up to 8 x 8-inch, laminated wood plank flooring and flat milled solid flooring.