QEP Margin Float
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Used to apply grout to hard to reach areas, including under toe kicks, around toilets and underneath cabinets
- Non-stick, elongated, 6 x 2-inch gum rubber pad ensures a smooth application and easy clean up
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
- Durable, steel backing plate
- Patent pending bucket hook for easy storage on the side of your bucket
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
This installer grade QEP Margin Float is used for tile grouting in hard-to-reach areas, including back splash and under counters. It has a comfortable non-slip handle and a steel backing plate that resists bending. The padding is made of gum rubber, which is ideal for easily pushing grout into grout joints, due to its strength and flexibility.