QEP Universal Grout Float
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Universal Grout Float
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For all grout types, including epoxy, sanded and non-sanded grout on floors, walls and counters
- For smooth porcelain and ceramic, textured tile and natural stone
- Extra thick aluminum backing plate for maximum leverage and applying grout into joints
- Comfortable, contoured and cushioned grip handle reduces fatigue
- Thick 3/4-inch non-stick gum rubber pad, EVA foam and beveled sides for a smooth application
- Squared back corners ensure complete coverage in corners and 2 rounded corners prevent gouging of grout joints
- Non-stick gum rubber pad is preferred by professional flooring installers
- Easy to clean by rinsing with hose or in clean water after each use
Both professionals and do-it-yourselfers can benefit from the QEP 4 x 9.5-inch Universal Grout Float. It provides maximum flex and leverage for working grout into tile joints, with sanded and non-sanded grouts. The contoured, non-slip plastic handle and aluminum backing plate offer strength and stability.