PORTER-CABLE 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Pneumatic Pin Nailer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Pneumatic Pin Nailer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 16, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Uses 23 Ga. headless and slight head pin nails from 5/8 inch to 1-3/8 inch length
- Includes: nailer, 1/4 inch air fitting, and carrying case
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Narrow nose design with removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage
- Convenient side-load magazine holds 130 micro pin nails
- Dual trigger feature
- Integrated rubber grip for improved comfort
- Long life maintenance free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Consistent power and penetration to sink 1-3/8 inch nail sub-flush into Oak
- Dry-fire lock-out alerts user to re-load nails and eliminates empty nail holes
- Tool automatically adjusts for different fastener lengths for easier loading and less problems with pins out of spec
- Reversible belt clip to keep tool close to user
- Low nail reload indicator
This 23 ga 1-3/8 in pin nailer delivers impressive performance with a lightweight aluminum body that makes it easy-to-use all day. Keep it at your side and ready to use with the reversible belt clip. This tool is ideal for cabinet makers, cabinet installers, furniture builders and mantle builders. It is ideal for light fastening and clamping applications including, but not limited to small trim and small decorative moldings, cabinet crown molding, raised panel doors, rope and bead molding, mantle building and wood joining. Use this pin nailer to fasten materials that would normally split when using larger tools. Designed with a maintenance-free motor, it requires no oil to be added to the tool. The motor utilizes a dual-stack ring system where the outer ring is designed to minimize internal friction, resulting in longer tool life. This improved motor design helps reduce the possibility of work surface oil contamination and promotes hassle-free tool operation.
|Air Inlet Size||1/4 in|
|Fastener Size||5/8 in - 1-3/8 in|
|Firing Mode||Dual Trigger Feature|
|Magazine Capacity||130 pins Nails|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited (Tool Only)|