Nixall 32-Fl. Oz. Disinfectant /Sanitizer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
32-Fl. Oz. Disinfectant /Sanitizer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Kills a wide range of bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus MRSA, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Kills multiple drug resistant bacterium
- Virucide, Tuberculocide, Bactericide, Germicide
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called Swine Flu)
- Kills Clostridium difficile (C. diff) spores
- Kills HIV (Aids virus)
- Kills Norovirus, Rhinovirus
- Deodorizes by killing the bacteria that causes odors
- Aids in the reduction of cross-contamination between treated surfaces
- No alcohol, Phenol or VOC
- Is safe and effective for waste water treatment and septic
Nixall® Disinfectant/Sanitizer meets AOAC efficacy testing requirements for hospital disinfection and meets OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen Guidelines
Nixall® Disinfectant/Sanitizer is the only disinfectant with a hypochlorous acid active ingredient that kills multiple drug-resistant bacterium. This clean-smelling powerful disinfectant can be used in institutional facilities as well as your home.
Note: Nixall Disinfectant/Sanitizer has a 30 day shelf life. Or product must be diluted and, as an option, may be tested with chlorine test kit or chlorine test strips to adjust to desired chlorine level for sanitizing, deodorizing, and cleaning applications.
|Size||32 fl. oz.|