Skil 7-1/4-Inch 14 Amp Circular Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/4-Inch 14 Amp Circular Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 3, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 14 Amp motor for more power and performance than the Skil 5480
- 15% weight reduction vs. Skil 5480, reduces user fatigue
- 51° bevel with positive stop at 45° for greater cut capacity that Skil 5480
- Improved dust blower keeps line of cut free of sawdust
- Power-on indicator for powered tool alert
- Spindle lock to assist in easy blade changes
- On-tool wrench storage for quick blade changes
- 2-point line of sights for cutting straight lines with ease
- Safety lock/guarded trigger minimizes accidental start
- Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
- Rear lever depth adjustment quick assure desired depth cut
Need a more powerful circular saw for weekend or DIY projects? The Skil 5180 14 Amp 7-1/4 in circular saw slices through 2 x 4s and cuts plywood down to size. The integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust free so you can get the job done easily and accurately. The 51° bevel, with positive stop at 45° , gives you a wider variety of angle and miter cuts. At 7.2 Lbs., its lighter than its predecessor, and has been updated with a spindle lock for easier blades changes using the on-tool wrench. The 5180 in cludes a 24 tooth carbide blade.
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 in|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Depth of Cut||2-3/8 in|
|Includes||20 Tooth Carbide Blade, Blade Wrench|
|Volts||120V 60 Hz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Warranty||1 year home use|