STIHL Grass Trimmer, 11.5 Oz Fuel Tank, Gasoline, Trigger Switch Control
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Grass Trimmer, 11.5 Oz Fuel Tank, Gasoline, Trigger Switch Control
- FS 70 R.11.5
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The front handle is easily adjustable for comfort
- Fully lined drive shaft, provides smooth operation and less vibration
- High-tech polymer housing, housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Protected choke lever or knob, helps prevent damage
- Throttle trigger interlock, must be depressed before the trigger can be activated
- Air filter cover, easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement
- Protected or enclosed control cables, eliminate dangling and loose wires
- Heavy-duty steel-on-steel clutch, centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage
- Protected spark plug, protected yet easy to change
- Protected spark arrestor muffler, has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks
As a professional, your time is valuable. The STIHL FS 70 R grass trimmer understands that. It features a powerful and fuel-efficient engine, which means longer run times and fewer refuels. The FS 70 R is also powerful (more powerful than the FS 56 RC-E) and makes quick work of your daily landscaping tasks. Need more line, just tap the cutting head on the ground and watch as its AutoCut® head automatically feeds out new line. The trimmer is also built to last, featuring a durable cable drive shaft, a high-durability, forged connecting rod and a four-bearing gearbox.
|Control Type||Trigger Switch|
|Engine Displacement||27.2 cc|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11.5 oz|