Flex Seal 1- Pound White Flex Paste Rubberized Adhesive
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1- Pound White Flex Paste Rubberized Adhesive
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 2, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Using putty knife, trowel or similar tool, remove an even layer from the top surface
- Do not scoop deeply into the tub as this may create air pockets
- Apply a generous amount to the surface using a smooth motion
- Etching the surface will increase adhesion
- Sanding is not recommended, instead smooth to desired finish or add designs to create unique artistic textures
- Always make sure all cracks and holes have been completely ?lled and cured before testing
Introducing the newest addition to the Flex Seal Family of Products. Flex Paste™ is a super thick rubberized paste that clings to the surface and instantly fills large gaps, cracks and holes. Once dry, Flex Paste turns into a strong, flexible, watertight, rubberized coating that seals out air, water and moisture. Our super thick formula will not wash away, and will even cure underwater. Flex Paste is UV and mildew-resistant, and is perfect for all types of indoor and outdoor projects and repairs. Use Flex Paste to help prevent expensive damage from leaks. Flex Paste is easy-to-use, making it a great option for crafts, hobbies, gardening and all types of projects. Flex Paste clings to a wide variety of surfaces and will work on wood, glass, tile, concrete, aluminum, metal, brick, stucco, masonry, copper, fabric, ?berglass, ceramic, porcelain, natural stones, roofing, PVC, EIFS, EPDM, CSPE, Hypalon polyurethanes and so much more.
|Applicable Materials||Wood, Glass, Tile, Concrete, Aluminum, Metal, Brick, Stucco, Masonry, Copper, Fabric, Fiberglass, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stones, Roofing, PVC, EIFS, EPDM, CSPE, Hypalon Polyurethanes|
|Functional Cure||24 to 48 hr|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|