DeWALT 8-1/4-Inch Diameter Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-1/4-Inch Diameter Compact Jobsite Table Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compact size for easy transportation and storage
- 24-1/2 in of rip capacity for ripping 4 x 8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Metal roll cage base for jobsite durability
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the on position
- On-board storage for guard, fence, wrenches and miter gauge
- Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding
Maximized for accuracy and capacity, this 8-1/4 in table saw includes on-board storage for the blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade-change wrenches, miter gauge and push stick. The powerful 15 A, 5800 rpm motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack and pinion fence allows for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4 x 8 sheet goods.
|Speed Rating||5800 rpm|
|Voltage Rating||120 VAC|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||3 years Limited|