DeWalt 8-1/4-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-1/4-Inch Compact Jobsite Table Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Apr 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compact size for easy transportation and storage
- 24.5 in. of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Blade brake
- Metal roll cage base for jobsite durability
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental restarts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the on position
- On-board storage for guard, fence, wrenches, and miter gauge
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool-free adjustments of the guarding
Maximized for accuracy and capacity, this 8-1/4 in Table Saw includes on-board storage for the blade guard assembly, non-through cut riving knife, anti-kickback pawls, blade-change wrenches, miter gauge, and push stick. The powerful 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor allows users to complete a majority of applications. The rack & pinion fence allows for fast, easy adjustments and provides the capacity to rip 4x8 sheet goods.
|Blade Diameter||8-1/4 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45 deg||1-3/4 in|
|Depth of Cut at 90 deg||2-9/16 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|