Gorilla 3-Gram Super Glue, 2-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3-Gram Super Glue, 2-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Impact Tough: Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength
- Anti Clog Cap: Keeps super glue from drying out. It's Gorilla Tough use after use
- Fast-setting: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required
- Versatile: Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more
Its high strength and quick set time make Gorilla Super Glue the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10-45 seconds. Our Super Glue is reinforced with rubber for increased impact resistance to handle bumps and drops. We call it Impact-Tough® because the reliable bond stands up to wear and tear unlike any other instant glue. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic, metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. In addition to Gorilla Super Glue's high-performance cyanoacrylate formula, we've added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It's Gorilla tough, every time.
Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.
|Applicable Materials||Plastic, Wood, Metal, Ceramic, Rubber, Leather and Paper|
|Curing time (hours)||10-45 sec|
|Dry Time||1-5 min|
|Flash Point||177.8° F|
|Media||Dry Chemical Powder, Alcohol-Resistant Foam, Carbon Dioxide|
|Odor Scent||Sharp, Irritating|
|Packing Type||Squeeze Tube|
|Standards||OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200 Approved|
|Usage||For Indoor and Outdoor Applications|
|V O C Content||20 g/l|