NOVATTO Volle Hand Painted Slipper Glass Vessel Sink 21.5 In
- Actual color may not be shown. Please check the item‘s specifications.
- Faucet and drain assembly sold separately unless specifically stated in the description.
Volle Hand Painted Slipper Glass Vessel Sink 21.5 In
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 16, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Oval hand painted vessel sink; Warm brown camouflage with green hints
- High tempered glass
- Above counter installation
- Outer dimensions 21.5 by 15 by 5.5-inches; 1.5-inch drain opening
- Standard U.S. plumbing connection; Limited lifetime warranty; Novatto faucet and drain sold separately
Volle, from the exclusive hand painted vessel collection of Novatto, mimics Mother Nature's artwork. Constructed of high tempered glass, this slipper vessel sink is a beautiful hand-painted design created with brown, tan, and orange with hints of green. The matching faucet disc directs the water flow into a graceful waterfall. Faucet sold separately. Novatto uses advanced technology, including computerized glass processing, to produce glass basins with unmatched structural integrity and longevity. In-house testing has found these glass vessels to be very durable and forgiving. Items such as toothbrushes or small jewelry should not scratch the surface. For best cleaning results, a soft cloth with mild soap and water or a non-abrasive glass cleaner is recommended. Made with the highest standards of quality and creative design, Novatto sinks add art and function to any bath or powder room at an affordable price.
|Package weight (pounds)||18|
|Item Height (inches)||5.5|
|Item Length (inches)||21.5|
|Item Width (inches)||15|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|