Loctite 10-Ounce Gray Self-Leveling Concrete Crack Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Ounce Gray Self-Leveling Concrete Crack Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Recommended for repairing: Garage Floors, Concrete Floors and Decks, Repairing Sidewalks and Repairing Driveways
- Self-Leveling formula - No tooling required
- Flexible bonds - Use on expansion joints; Withstands joint movement without distortion or failure
- Weatherproof - Withstands a wide range of weather conditions; Virtually unaffected by extreme temperature changes
- Paintable - Blends in with surroundings for a professional finish
Loctite® PL® S20 Polyurethane Self-Leveling Concrete Crack Sealant is a professional grade sealant for concrete. It is a one component, polyurethane, self-leveling sealant for contraction / expansion joints and cracks in concrete floors and decks. It cures in place to form a highly resilient and abrasion resistant seal, which resists deterioration caused by weather, stress, movement, traffic and water. Its abrasion and tear resistance makes it ideally suited for applications exposed to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
|Application||Repairing driveways, garage floors, concrete floors and decks, sidewalks|
|Coverage||A 1/4 in bead extrudes approximately 32 ft A 3/8 in bead extrudes approximately 14 ft|
|Curing time (hours)||3-7 days at 75°F and 50% Relative Humidity|
|Tensile Strength||220-250 psi (1.5-1.8 MPa)|
|V O C Content||29 g/L|
|Size||10 fl. oz.|