OSI 10-Fl. Oz. Flameseal Brick Red Fire Smoke And Draft Stop Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Fl. Oz. Flameseal Brick Red Fire Smoke And Draft Stop Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Seals out fumes, smoke and water
- Fills gaps, cracks and holes
- Accepts primer and paint unlike silicone-based sealants
- Cleans up with soap and water
OSI FlameSeal® fire, smoke and draft stop sealant is a non-flammable, latex-based fire stopping sealant. This one component sealant is designed for use in both residential and commercial fire stopping applications. Developed to seal service penetrations and joints in fire separations and firewalls, it prevents the passage of flame, smoke and fumes under actual fire conditions of 1 hr, 2 hr and 3 hr fire resistance rated systems. It improves STC values and upgrades sound quality. OSI FlameSeal® utilizes a special waterborne technology that is both non-flammable and non-hazardous and cleans up easily with water. Cured product is also mold-and mildew-resistant.
|Applicable Materials||Cast Iron, Copper, Gypsum, Steel, Wood|
|Application Method||Caulking Gun, Trowel|
|Application Temperature||45 to 90° F|
|Coverage Area||A 1/4 in (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 30.6 ft (9.3 m). A 3/8 in (9.5 mm) bead extrudes approximately 13.6 ft (4.1 m)|
|Curing time||7-21 Days or Longer|
|Specific Gravity||1.40 to 1.50|
|VOC Content||32-1/2 g/L|
|Viscosity||560,000 to 744,000 cPs|
|Package Size||10 oz|