Ingersoll Rand 1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Air Impact Wrench
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Exclusive twin hammer impact mechanism delivers a balanced blow
- Variable speed trigger gives you the control to adjust the tools speed for any kind of project you are working on
- Ergonomic grip reduces vibration and increases comfort while operating, keeping you on the job longer and finishing tasks quickly
- Powerful 6-vane motor is durable and tough enough to complete the task at hand
- Easy-to-use forward/reverse power regulator allows operator to control power in either direction while using the tool
Maximize your productivity with the powerful 231G 1/2 in Impactool. You will be amazed by the 500 ft -lb of maximum reverse torque this tool delivers. This tough Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench is great to have around the garage, on the farm or for any task requiring quick removal of fasteners.
|Air Inlet||1/4 in NPT|
|Drive Size||1/2 in|
|Handle Style||Ergonomic Grip|
|Noise Rating||94.5 dB|
|Pressure Rating||90 psig|
|Torque||500 ft -lb|