Southwire 1/2-Inch Metal SIMPush Conduit Box Connector
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Metal SIMPush Conduit Box Connector
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Never thread conduit again, fast, simple push to install
- IP66, NEMA3S, watertight, concrete tight, rated for direct burial
- Works with cut or threaded rigid and GRC ends
- Maintains grounding path
- Manufactured with corrosion-resistant copper free aluminum and powder-coated for excellent durability
- Reusable, tested for up to 100 removal cycles
Southwire® the name you trust, now offers a new innovative way to install conduit fittings. Never thread conduit again with Southwire's® Rigid SIMPush fittings. SIMPush fittings simply slide onto the conduit and lock in place eliminating the extra work. All SIMPush fittings come in a variety of styles and sizes and are easily removable and reusable. you simply slide the removal tool onto the collar of the fitting and pull. You won't need any other fitting after using Southwire's® SIMPush push to install Rigid conduit fittings.
Nominal information shown