STANLEY Fatmax Left Cut Aviation Snips
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Fatmax Left Cut Aviation Snips
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cuts up to 18ga (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 22ga (0.7mm) stainless steel.
- Flush hardware helps prevent catching on materials while cutting.
- Auto release mechanism provides for fast one handed operation.
- Induction hardened cutting edge stay sharp longer (compared to non-induction hardened blades).
- 1/4 in blade markings for quick precise cuts. Laser etched for permanency.
The STANLEY FATMAX® Left Cut Aviation Snips feature titanium-nitrate coated blades that stay sharper longer to deliver up to 20 X's the cutting life of competitive models, which equates to 50,000 cycles per tool (when cutting 22 gauge stainless steel).
|Cutting Edge Length||1-9/50 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.Prop65Warnings.ca.gov|