GB 36-Inch Natural Cable Tie 50-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
36-Inch Natural Cable Tie 50-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jul 31, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Designed for rugged environments demanding high levels of tensile strength and large bundle diameters
- Lock tight without stretching or sliding
- Manufactured with one-piece, injection-molded construction to eliminate failure due to parts working loose or breaking off
- Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips provide a secure grip
Heavy-duty zip ties are hard-wearing and designed for rugged industrial, automotive and farm applications demanding high levels of tensile strength and large bundle diameters. Permanently secured until you cut them off GB ties lock tight without stretching or sliding. The thick nylon 6/6 material and patented one-piece, injection-molded construction eliminates failure due to parts working loose or breaking off. Raised ridges on the cable ties bent tips are designed to provide a secure grip while requiring minimal effort to close and the strong locking head ensures the increased tensile strength you need. Ideal for ducts, temporary fencing, heavy equipment and vibration prone areas in both electric and non-electric applications, including home repairs, remodeling, kitchen or bathroom renovations in residential and commercial locations. When you've got a big job that demands a strong tie able to handle a large bundle diameter then count on Gardner Bender heavy-duty cable ties.
|Standards/Approvals||RoHS Compliant | UL Listed|
|Tensile Strength||175 lb|
|Type||Heavy Duty Cable Ties|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|