DeWALT 20-Volt /60-Volt Max Flexvolt 6.0 Ah Battery
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt /60-Volt Max Flexvolt 6.0 Ah Battery
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- The Power of corded, The Freedom of cordless
- 4X runtime compared to DCB201 1.5Ah Battery Pack
- 3X Power compared to DC9096 18V Battery
- Tri-Platform Compatability 20V MAX, 60V MAX and 120V MAX
- LED State of Charge Display
- Durable construction with a single peice cell holder
The DCB606 20V/60V MAX Battery pack changes voltage when you change tools, powering a line of powerful 60V MAX tools, 120V MAX tools, and backwards compatible to existing 20V MAX tools and chargers. The battery pack is smart enough to know when to provide runtime for 20V MAX tools (6.0Ah) and power in the new 60V MAX and 120V MAX tools
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20, 60, and 120 volts. Nominal voltage is 18, 54, and 108. 120V MAX is based on using 2 DEWALT 60V MAX* lithium-ion batteries combined.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||South Korea|