Grip-Rite 150 x 9-Foot Woven Hdpe Backing House Wrap Tape
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
150 x 9-Foot Woven Hdpe Backing House Wrap Tape
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers can be used in any code compliant application that calls for AC 38 compliance to Grade D building paper
- House-wrap and commercial-grade function as an air barrier
- Weather resistive barriers function as a moisture protection barrier and an air infiltration barrier
- Barriers are applied over exterior walls that have been framed and sheathed beneath the final exterior wall surface
- Suitable for a wide range of climates
- Minimizes air infiltration, allowing exterior walls to have a higher insulation performance
- Permits moisture to escape the stud wall, preventing damage to the interior wall cavity
- Prevents bulk water intrusion, protecting the sheathing and stud wall components
- LWE grade contains unique light-stabilizers and resists excessive degradation
- Translucent house wrap makes locating studs, openings and corners quick and easy
Grip-Rite weather resistive barriers are made of a durable high-density polyethylene woven substrate that possesses very high tensile strength that resists the tearing that results from high wind exposure. Superior UV treatment allows exposure for over six months without deterioration. House-wrap and commercial-grade weather resistive barriers are coated on both sides with LDPE. Grip-Rite house-wrap-E is coated on one side.
|Application||For application over exterior wood based sheathing in plaster applications when applied in two layers|
|Backing Material||Woven HDPE|